Parallel to the new generation of stationary POS systems, Vectron developed customer displays in a design that perfectly matches the new product line. The display C75 has a screen diagonal of 17.8 cm (7“). In addition to the receipt it shows logos and advertising images (as slide show) and is comfortable to control via commands from the POS system. You can display the slide show either as full screen when the display is not required for registration or the display is partitioned and shows simultaneously advertising images, information and the receipt.Programmed keys on the GUI of the POS system allow direct access to the customer display. Furthermore you can program what is to be shown on the display when the screen saver of the POS system is enabled or the customer has paid his purchase etc.
The LCD C75 can be connected directly to the stationary Vectron POS Touch systems by means of a hinge and the tilt angle is adjustable.
The customer display is alternatively available as stand-alone device. The pole variant is available in two different heights and can be swivelled to the side for optimum adjustment to the customer’s viewing angle.
- High-resolution 7“ colour display with 800 x 480 pixels (wide VGA) and excellent display quality
- TFT LCD -Display with LED backlight
- Housing design matches the stationary POS systems POS Vario II, POS Mini II and POS Touch
- Display of background image and receipt
- Control via the POS system (e.g. selection of font and background colours, or display partition)
- The C75 supports hold buffer changes/floating
- Display of advertising images as slide show at adjustable intervals
- Full screen slide show with advertising images
- Campaign control