POS Touch 12 II
Small, robust touch system
The compact POS Touch 12 II comes with a scratchproof and wear-free glass touch screen including gesture recognition for particularly intuitive operation.
The touch system is perfectly suited when only a small footprint is available for the POS system. Operation of the rugged POS Touch 12“ is easy and intuitive and its graphical user interface is fully designable. The high-performance POS software offers sophisticated functions that accelerate and simplify workflows. The software can be tailored flexibly to meet the individual demands at the point of sale. The POS system shuts down without data loss even in case of power failure. The accounting and administration of networked POS systems can be carried out conveniently on a central system, allowing for a consistent base and lowest maintenance.
- High-quality, extremely rugged, stable housing
- Elegant, ergonomic design
- 30.7 cm (12“) capacitive touch screen
- Modern GUI with gesture recognition
- Current-saving, brilliant TFT-LCD with LED backlight
- Alternatively with wall mount for hanging installation
- High-performance, extremely fast processor and large memory volume
- Large number of interfaces
- Ergonomically integrated operator lock
- Simple data backup via USB flash drive
- Maximum system stability thanks to lack of fans and moving parts
- Perfect protection against viruses and tampering
- Flexible, versatile POS system software
- Fast, intuitive operation
- Extensive back office connection options
- Optionally available with customer display
|Display diagonal||307 mm (12.1") TFT-LCD|
|Display lighting||LED backlight|
|Display size (active)||246 x 184.5 mm|
|Display resolution||800 x 600 pixel|
|Interfaces||USB, RJ45, RJ12, 3.5mm jack|
|Housing and foot||black plastic and coated metal|
|More details||See data sheet|
Customer retention, customer cards, reporting etc.
Individual customer cards, versatile e-payment functions and convenient online reservation systems are further utile bonVito functions.