With the myVectron connection DATEV Kassenarchiv online, Vectron Systems AG automatically transfers the cash register transaction data relevant under tax law ("fiscal data") to the "DATEV Kassenarchiv online", operated by DATEV eG, Nuremberg.
From here the data can be forwarded to DATEV Unternehmen Online and DATEV Kassenbuch online. The POS data is made available digitally to your tax advisor, who then does the financial accounting for you in the usual way.¹
Your advantages at a glance
- Less effort for the daily closing
- Relief in manual post-recording
- Increase in data quality
- Legally compliant archiving
- Simplified data processing
- Data of several POS systems from one subsidiary can be cumulated
- Cash closure at the Vectron POS system in the company.
- Upload to the myVectron Cloud, where the data is stored DSFinV-K-compliant in the fiscal archive in IDEA format for 10 years.
- Conversion of the data into the taxonomy format and transfer to DATEV Kassenarchiv online.
- Transfer to DATEV Kassenbuch online (in DATEV Unternehmen online) and recording of the bookings by the financial accounting department.
- Transfer of the data to the firm's accounting system in order to merge it with the client's other data.