Branch management and data maintenance
Vectron Commander is our secure bank for your stable POS communication. Companies with small and large POS networks up to hundreds or thousands of connected POS systems use Vectron Commander as a reliable and established communication tool. The Commander controls the data transfer between local POS units and the central administration systems. It also allows parallel master data maintenance as well as remote POS maintenance or reconfiguration of the POS software on all connected POS devices.
All data paths of a POS network converge in the Vectron Commander. It is the link between the POS systems of a branch structure, the central administration and further systems such as production or logistics planning and purchasing.
Permanent price changes, special offers, new package sizes – these and other occasions require a revision of the master data in all the POS systems of a branch or the entire network. With Vectron Commander, users control all changes across the board.
You want to inform all employees of a branch or the entire company with POS access? Via Vectron Commander you can send messages and reminders that are shown on the POS display to the entire team from the head office.
Vectron Commander can read out all POS data and process them into clear performance graphics via an interface to Microsoft Excel. The transfer of data to specialized back-office programs is also possible with the Commander.
Vectron Commander reliably supplies the entire back-office system landscape with all necessary data from the POS periphery at fixed intervals. Statistical tools, planning software and industry-typical programs thus work with data that is always up to date.
Vectron Commander reliably masters even large-volume data transfer. In operation, the tool has proven to be a reliable and secure tool for almost 30 years across all versions and all company sizes.
- Flexible POS reports
- Simple POS programming
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Complete programming and configuration of the connected Vectron POS systems
- Central master data maintenance
- Automated, time-controlled transfer and retrieval of POS data
- Convenient report generator and automated report printing
- Processing of decentralised order and working hour data
- Security through individual access rights
- Data transfer from and to back-office software
- Secure POS backup and remote maintenance
- Communication via PC network or telephone connection
- Scalable through distribution of communication in PC networks