In parallel to the new generation of stationary POS systems, Vectron developed customer displays in a design that perfectly matches the new range of products. The display C56 with a black-and-white LCD has a screen diagonal of 13.2 cm (5.2“). It is attached at the rear of the POS system housing by means of a hinge so that the tilt angle is adjustable. The LCD is alternatively available as a stand-alone device. The pole variant is available in two different heights and can be swivelled to the side for optimum adjustment to the customer’s viewing angle.
- Screen diagonal of 13.2 cm (5.2“)
- Display of 2 x 20 characters
- Transflective FSTN LCD with LED backlight
- High-quality plastic housing with glass in front of the LCD
- Housing design matches the stationary POS systems POS Vario II, POS Mini II and POS Touch
- Direct mounting to POS systems POS Mini II, POS Vario II and POS Touch possible
- Available as pole variant in two different heights
- Display of customer sales information like PLU descriptions, single price, total price, grand total etc.