Real-time reports wherever you are at any time
my business in my pocket
The app grants you real-time access per smartphone and tablet to your most important company key figures, per branch shop and company-wide.You can check your company's most important performance data online at any time, compare it with historical data and thus react quickly to any undesirable developments. Forecasts are made on the basis of current figures and trends and expected sales are also displayed at branch level. Comparisons of branch shops and employees are easily possible with myVectron as well. Reports and clearly structured graphics help you understand the values at a glance.
The app contains a company-wide top 10 of PLU sales by turnover, number and percentage of total sales.Furthermore you can create a user-defined watch list for ten products.
company-wide and branch-related, incl. values of the reference day
on hourly basis as chart plus display of best, worst and average hour incl. comparison to previous week
Company-wide TOP 10
of PLU sales by sales, count and percentage in total sales
Access to historic data
with extensive filter options
trends and extrapolations incl. graphics
Charts on branch shop basis
daily sales, invoices, sales per operator, and more
The myVectron-App includes the following evaluations:
- Daily sales company-wide and branch-related, incl. values of the reference day
- Number of previous invoices / customers
- Sales forecasts, trends and extrapolations incl. graphics
- Sales development on hourly basis as chart plus display of best, worst and average hour incl. comparison to previous week
- Shop list: List of all branch shops with important key figures, current trend and expected total daily sales
- Number and performance of operators
- Company-wide TOP 10 of PLU sales by sales, count and percentage in total sales
- Sales difference between TOP 1 and TOP 5 product
- Display of bestseller product by branch
- User-defined watch list for 10 PLUs
- Open sales/GCs company-wide and branch-related
- Access to historic data with extensive filter options
Charts on branch shop basis:
- Daily sales
- Sales per operator
- Sales per invoice
- Sales ranking of all operators
- Sales ranking of all products
- Sales of one product per hour
The App provides default periods, i.e. current day/week/month/year and yesterday/previous week/previous month/previous year. Furthermore you can display the individual data of a selected day, week, month or year.
The myVectron-app is available for iOS and Android smartphones. A free demo version will soon be available for download from "App Store" and "Google play".
Vectron Analytics is an analysis and reporting program for the desktop. You receive it together with the purchase of a myVectron license. In the dashboard view you can see the most important current key figures at a glance.
To use it, you need a 64-bit operating system Windows 7 or higher and the communication software Vectron Commander. To try Vectron Analytics for free before purchasing a myVectron Reporting license, please contact your specialized trade partner (Vectron Analytics Free is limited to 5 POS systems; branch evaluations are not possible).
Vectron Analytics includes the following evaluations with various filters:
- Sales per contact
- Tax report
- Total sales
- Group POS systems to create branch overviews
- Sales per department
- PLU sales per department
- Sales per ECR
- Sales per main group 1
- Sales per main group 1 and per department
- Sales per main group 2
- Sales per main group 2 and per department
- Sales per media
- Sales per operator
- PLU sales
- Sales per GC
- Void report
The evaluations can be made in the form of a report and as a graphic chart.