Simple management of contacts and invoices
The Vectron Contacts basic software enables smaller companies or company canteens that have not used their own accounting system to date to get started with electronic customer management and facilitates contact data maintenance at the point of sale. With the optionally available program, companies can, among other things, manage regular customers, create and edit contacts with invoice and delivery addresses even at the POS, assign individual POS transactions to specific customers, generate invoices from delivery notes and then send them or post incoming payments.
Vectron Contacts offers all important basic functions of a large accounting software. Thanks to the concentration on the relevant options, users find their way quickly and securely.
New contacts can be entered either in the administration back-end on the PC or directly in the cash register at the point of sale. With retrieval of the pollings at the end of the day, the new contact is transferred from there to the Contacts database or the subsequent invoice management.
Vectron Contacts assigns delivery notes from points of sale to the respective customer account. At the end of the month, customer-specific collective invoices can be created and sent by e-mail or letter – ideal for company canteens and restaurants with regular lunch guests.
The Contacts database can also be conveniently expanded with contact lists from external systems. Manual contact import works as standard using externally created CSV files and accelerates the transition to productive operation.
Create lists, delivery notes and invoices in your company’s individual layout. Vectron Contacts offers a functional, easy-to-use layout designer for this purpose.
Vectron Contacts allows open, printed, sent or paid invoices to be sorted according to their status and individual payment information to be stored - for example, whether and when an invoice was paid, in cash or non-cash.
- Create, edit and delete contacts
- Print contact list
- Send e-mails to contacts
- Create and manage salutations, contact types and contact groups
- Automatic and manual import from polling data
- Manual import from external programs as CSV file
- Automatic and manual export for Vectron POS systems
- Management of invoice and delivery addresses
- Generate and display invoices from delivery notes
- Print invoices
- Send invoices by e-mail
- Subsequent contact assignment
- Automatic invoice procedure according to filtering and invoice selection
- Post incoming payments for invoices
- General and contact-specific invoice texts
- Layout designer for lists, delivery notes and invoices
- Manage e-mail server and e-mail texts for automatic dispatch
|Operating system||Windows 7 and higher|
|Processor||min. 1.5 GHz DualCore|
|RAM||min. 4 GB|
|Hard disk memory||10 GB|